Care Worker (DRIVER) - BANK SCHOOL HOURS
Type of Job
Affexa Care Services - Stafford
19 December 2021, 22:00:00
About the job
We are expanding and currently have vacancies for CARE WORKERS to join the team.
You don't need any experience or qualifications as full training will be provided including the Care Certificate where needed.
This role is very hands-on and is for those with a passion to make a difference to the lives of our customers, supporting them with their activities of daily living, including personal care, medication support, diet and nutrition, to name a few.
You will be required to drive and have access to a car for work purposes.
· A drive to improve the lives of others
· Passion and commitment for delivering high standards
· A driving license is essential and access to a car for work purposes
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to put people at ease
· Proficient written and spoken English
Simple, honest employment with fair pay, benefits and rewards
Bank hours available within school times (8.45am-3.00pm)
Living Wage Foundation pay rates #EarnMoreLiveBetter
FULLY Funded DBS
Uniform and PPE as standard
Rewards and Bonus Schemes
Training and qualifications, helping you to reach your full potential
Excellent career progression routes in a rapidly growing organisation